Tangled is kind of weird. Here’s why.
- Has she ever had lice? I mean, her hair is about as long as the John Hancock building is tall. I’ll bet she’s got tons of gross stuff in it. I mean, really, Rapunzel. There’s this great new technology called “haircut”, you should try it! Oh, and washing your hair is very stylish.
- In some scenes of the movie, the frying pan goes missing.
- In the scene where Rapunzel and Flynn are trapped in the cave, how can Rapunzel swim if she’s been in a tower for 18 years?
- How can Rapunzel read if she’s had no education?
- Wouldn’t it hurt when people climbed up Rapunzel’s hair?
- How did that chameleon get up to Rapunzel’s tower?
- When you watch the movie, you’ll see the outside of the tower is circular. The inside of the tower is circular. There is literally no room in Rapunzel’s tower for a bathroom!
- Why is Rapunzel’s tower tall enough to have at least 5 floors but only has one floor?