Ready to Bust Your Brain?
Starting today for one week, I will host Awesomeness’s 1st Annual Triviathon! Every day for one week, I will post ten trivia questions – in the comments, you answer. Whoever answers the most questions right will become FTSOA’s first Trivia King / Queen!
Let’s get started:
- What is the name of the actress who plays Haley Dunphy in the sitcom Modern Family?
- What is the name of the time zone Chicago is found in?
- What is the name of Of Monsters and Men’s debut single?
- What year was the Battle of Red Cliffs?
- What is the name of the desert covering most of Nevada?
- Who wrote The Invention of Hugo Cabret?
- What sport uses strikes, spares and turkeys?
- Which pop culture magazine has a section called Fashion Police?
- What is the new PG-13 movie that Vince Vaughn stars in?
- What is the name of the actress who plays Fat Amy in the PG-13 movie Pitch Perfect and stars in the TV show Super Fun Night?
Leave your answers in the comments. I will check them, and announce the winner in 7 days! 🙂