Get Me Out of Here
Help me, I’m dying. No, it’s not a horror movie, it’s an introduction to my side of the mountain about middle school.
What types of kids will be graduating in 2015 with me? Let’s see:
- TV Freaks.
- Bulgy-eyed Freakasauri.
- Crush-Crazy Kids.
- Kids Who Call their Teacher “Hot”.
- The Kids Who Just LO-OVE their Homework.
- The Kids Who Throw Food in the Cafeteria.
- Liars Trying to Impress.
- Kids Who Just Don’t Wanna Grow Up (I feel that way a lot too😀 )
- The Kids Who Are All, “C’mon, grow up!” (Not really “me”)
- The Puppy-Obsessed (I am the Queen of Puppyobsession!)
- The Little-Kid Obsessed (me too!)
- StalKids (kids that are stalkers).
Well, that’s the end of this crazy, chaotic list. Remember, each and every one of these kids is awesome in their own special way!😀