Now that I think of it, Pinocchio is an absurd film. Allow me to express myself:
- Pinocchio is made of wood. He walks. He talks. He eats. That is not logical. He is a toy! A plaything! A doll! None of that movie would have even happened if it were realistic.
- But, it did happen. I’m sorry to repeat. “He walks. He talks. He eats.” If he eats, why doesn’t he go to the bathroom?
- Foxes/cats/whatever they are can’t walk, talk, or wear clothes.
- Crickets do not talk, walk on their hind legs, or wear clothing.
- Whales aren’t carnivores, if I’m correct.
- I think I’ve proved my point.
– £¬¬å †˙´ å∑´ßøµ´
Ella the Awesome