Because over the weekend was my math teacher’s birthday (Happy birthday Mr. R!), I decided to write down all the things I like about him (and his class):
- Mr. R rarely gets angry.
- He’s a REALLY NICE teacher.
- He doesn’t put pressure on the class.
- He’s the only teacher who makes math fun (or easy to understand. Up until last year I was wondering, “What the bleep is a variable?”)
- He’s a REALLY NICE teacher. In case you were wondering.
- He’s really easygoing (I’m not saying he doesn’t give us homework, but whenever I forget to have my mom sign a permission slip, he says, “That’s okay, bring it tomorrow,” and if I STILL forget, he’s okay with it).
- He doesn’t favor anyone.
- He helps us with our work (but only if we need it), and really cares about it.
- He’s only gotten SUPER angry ONCE in the school year, and that kid REALLY deserved it.
- He’s friendly.
- He doesn’t baby us, or go too hard on us.
- He only teaches us valuable lessons in class.
- He’s one of the few teachers who acknowledges bullying.
- He’s understanding.
- He won’t rub things in (ie, Bobby Joe opens the window without asking, and throws something out of it. Mr. R doesn’t say, five hours later, “I’m going to call your mom”, with a smug grin on his face, like SOMEONE I know, he’ll just say something like, “I’m going to have to call your mom. I expect better behavior from you”, and says it seriously, and he’ll only say it right after Bobby Joe (alias) opens the window).
- He helps us the best he can on tests.
- He’s organized.
- He doesn’t blame students for things he did.
- He has a sense of humor.
- HE”S AWESOME!!!!!!! Happy birthday Mr. R!!!