Welcome to my blog full of random, creepy stuff, crappy photography, really weird questions about really weird stuff, and things that will make you wonder about life itself and whatever possible mental illness I may have (I am perfectly fine in the head. My parents had me tested). I’m Ella, and I am a fairly obnoxious, nerdy, socially awkward 12-year-old girl, but screw normal, I’m fabulous.
- This blog is safe for kids. Keep it that way (that means no inappropriate links, pictures, or language).
- I can edit your username and message if you comment. If you comment something that’s really mean, I will totally change your message and make you look stupid. VERY stupid.
- If I don’t approve your comment right away, please don’t be angry or offended.
- You can reblog photos and/or content from my blog so long as you give credit (and I would also like, if it’s a photo of a person, if you blur out any faces unless you’re a really, really close friend of mine).
- Even if you’re not some creeper, please abide by the “Attention Stalkers” notice and the rules within it (ATTENTION STALKERS: Do not ask me for my phone number. Do not ask me for my email address. Do not ask me where I live. Do not ask me my last name. DO not ask me what school I go to. Do not ask me any personal information. Failure to obey these instructions will result in a severe punishment, such as “I will hunt you down and read chapter 50 of Allegiant out loud to you until you cry”. Thank you.
- Please don’t comment anything about Rocky Balboa on here. I swear, if I hear another Rocky quote, I will throw myself out a window.
I don’t know what else to put here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯