Hi everyone! I’m Ella, and this is my blog! I will include:
- An Advice Column!
- Jokes and Riddles!
- A Fan Feedback Page!
And, of course:
Well, I hope I get some more fans. But if I want fans, I’m going to have to spill a little more info about myself!
My name is Ella. I live in northern Illinois and in August 2013, am transferring to middle school – finally! I have two brothers who go by the aliases of Michael and Tyler (very few aliases are now used), and pretty much every name except my own is an alias. (ATTENTION STALKERS: Do not ask me for my phone number. Do not ask me for my email address. Do not ask me where I live. Do not ask me my last name. DO not ask me what school I go to. Do not ask me any personal information. Failure to obey these instructions will result in a severe punishment, such as “I will hunt you down and slowly and painfully humiliate you to the death”. Thank you.) I have a puppy named Dagny, our neighbors have a dog of the same breed named Winnie, I live on a double-block, I love horror stories, I love words themselves, and I use my linguistic powers to confuse innocent people (just kidding). I ended up in the ER because I slipped on an apple.
And that’s pretty much it.
Well, I hope that you like the blog – it’s pretty awesome.
- This blog is safe for kids. Keep it that way (that means no inappropriate links, pictures, or language).
- I can edit your username and message if you comment. If you comment something mean, I will totally change your message and make you look stupid. VERY stupid.
- Please don’t write any last names in your comments, unless it’s your own and you have permission to put it on.
- If I don’t approve your comment right away, please don’t be angry or offended. I either am not able to attend to the blog, don’t understand the language you speak and want to make sure your post is appropriate, or, for some other reason, don’t understand your post.
- If you like, in the About section of my blog, post about what you want to see on FTSOA. I will post about it as long as it’s kid-safe.
That’s really all for now – see ya later!